Register a PsyToolkit account
(on the PsyToolkit server in Europe)
There are two servers, choose one closest to you or to your participants.
You are based in North America. It is recommended to register with the American server
If any of the information below is filled in unseriously, your account will likely be removed upon review. Therefore, make sure not to enter incomplete or fake names. Otherwise, you might loose important work.
Important information about PsyToolkit and registering an account:
- Once registered, you will soon receive your password via email.
- Your personal information will not be shared with third parties.
- PsyToolkit is non-commercial and does not use advertisements.
- If worried about personal information, use an email account that does not identify your name
- You will be able to delete your account at any time.
- Login to account, go to settings, and select delete account
- Registering and use is free of cost, but terms and conditions apply, some of which are below.
- All information you provide must be truthful. If not, your account might be deleted without warning.
- Although PsyToolkit is carefully maintained, it does not come with service guarantees.
- In other words, if something goes wrong, PsyToolkit cannot be blamed.
- PsyToolkit is developed by psychology professor Gijsbert Stoet (based in the UK).