Terms and Conditions of PsyToolkit
- PsyToolkit for the web is owned by Professor Gijsbert Stoet.
- No guarantees about server performance and accidental data destruction can be given.
- PsyToolkit for the web may not be used for commercial purposes unless formally agreed with Professor Stoet.
- PsyToolkit is not responsible for any of the material uploaded.
- It is expected that any research based on PsyToolkit on the web adheres to the ethical and professional standards laid out by the Psychological Society of the country you are in.
- Any published work based on PsyToolkit must include the following references:
Stoet, G. (2010). PsyToolkit - A software package for programming psychological experiments using Linux. Behavior Research Methods, 42, 1096-1104.
Stoet, G. (2017). A novel web-based method for running online questionnaires and reaction-time experiments. Teaching of Psychology, 44(1), 24-31.
PsyToolkit version: 3.2.0